Do you struggle with focusing? We sure do! In this episode we get real about our struggles and some things we are working on to help. We are going to check back on how we are doing in a couple of months, so stay tuned.
Highlights of what we talk about:
- Get out of your emails – consider hiring someone to help with the tasks that aren’t money-making
- Close all the tabs on your computer you don’t need for the task and do one thing at a time
- Use a whiteboard for creative/dreaming work
- Meditation before focusing on a task
- Have a dedicated space (Danielle’s new office!)
This episode’s wine – 19 Crimes Revolutionary Rose. We are a little nostalgic about this wine, listen to find out why,
Danielle Mohr (Fine Point Writing & Editing) www.finepointwriting.ca
Telling stories is Danielle’s passion, whether she’s helping clients tell the story of their businesses through copywriting or working on novels in her spare time. She enjoys spending time outdoors and hiking in the mountains with her dog and best friend, Milo.
Shelby Varughese (All Set Style & Image Consulting) www.allsetstyle.com
Shelby is a personal stylist in Edmonton with a strong focus on helping her clients regain their confidence and create a wardrobe that helps them reach their goals. She’s also a professional keynote speaker and loves trail running and spending time with family and friends.